Here's a video of Henry having some cereal. Just so you know, he's not wearing a bib because at this point bib equals bottle, and I don't want things to start on a sour note.
Oh my God, could this boy be any sweeter?? He is just so cute as he tries to cooperate with this new venture! And I think Krista should get a very positive review for her Mommy performance :) Kudos to Chad for filming and editing.
Your baby is so sweet! I just found your blog on Brooke's site. I know Brooke from several different sources! I am also an SLP. Michele http://michelepeters.blogspot.com
3 comments:
Oh my God, could this boy be any sweeter?? He is just so cute as he tries to cooperate with this new venture! And I think Krista should get a very positive review for her Mommy performance :) Kudos to Chad for filming and editing.
Your baby is so sweet! I just found your blog on Brooke's site. I know Brooke from several different sources! I am also an SLP.
Michele
http://michelepeters.blogspot.com
He warmed up to that pretty quickly! :)
A.B.
Post a Comment