Chad and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary on Saturday. At lunch time we met Brooke, Bob, Eva, and Eli at the St. Louis Zoo. That evening they baby-sat for Henry so Chad and I could go on a date. Then on Sunday, after some of Chad's famous doughnuts, we went to church and to Eckert's Farm for lunch and more fun activities. Good thing we have a day off to recover! Oh, and Henry is 7 months old today!
Two monkeys in the primate house!
Henry's little helper, Eva, looks on as he takes a snooze by the zebras.
Posing at Eckert's. Henry looks so big!
Happy at lunch! (By the way, he doesn't use a pacifier any more he just likes to play with it on a ribbon, odd, but true).
3 comments:
On her way to school this morning, Eva got a little quiet, then sighed and announced, "I just love Henry." :) I asked her what she loved most about him and she said, "How he smiles and his cheeks and his blue, blue eyes." All of those are evident in these pictures! We had a great time too.
Brooke
What a happy threesome:) They all look ready for an exciting autumn. I feel so lucky to be their Nonni and to get to share all the good times.
I love that bottom picture. He's too cute! Happy 5th Anniversary!
Post a Comment