1.17.2009

10 Months

Wow, time is flying by! Henry was 10 months old on January 13th. He crawls all over the house (still gravitates toward the kitchen), pulls up to his knees (gets one leg out like he's thinking about standing), waves bye-bye, and imitates tongue clicking and sometimes "mama" and "dada." We think he's getting the idea of "no" although not always listening. He also turns his mobile on by himself! He continues to try lots of new foods. Some of his favorites include noodles and yogurt (not necessarily together). He added another tooth on top with more on the way. He's really into his touch and feel books these days, and he likes to get under things (e.g., the table, Jumperoo, a blanket or cloth diaper with mommy). Chad and I think his first tent will have to come soon. Although Henry is a generally happy guy, we have seen a little more of his temper come out in recent days. I know, I know he gets it from me!

1 comment:

1UP RPG said...

This was the age Eva first showed her temper too...I think it's because it's the first time they know they are physically able to do something and you're not letting them. It was easier to redirect them before. Also, that darn "object permanence" comes into play! :)
I still think Henry is about the happiest baby I have ever seen. I have really been missing him extra much after getting to spend so much time with him in Florida!
Love,
Aunt B