4.13.2009

Spring Break _ My 100th Post

We had some time off for spring break. Here is a little photo history to let you know what we were up to.

Henry horsing around with Daddy.


On Friday, we had a play date with our friend, Jerard and his mom, Amy. Note the nice example of parallel play below. These two boys are sure growing up fast!



On Saturday morning, Henry and I joined my friend Barb, a physical therapist from work, for the Mito What? Walk to raise money for the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation. Henry had fun seeing Jenny, who's parents coordinate the race/walk. I work with Jenny, and she loves babies!



We went to Jackson for Easter. First, we had professional pictures taken of Eva, Eli, Lily, and Henry in their Easter finest. The photographer my sister uses had a special with real baby chicks! Those proofs will be fun to see! Then we paid a visit to the Veteran's Home so the residents could see the kids all dressed up. On Sunday morning Henry thoroughly explored his Easter basket.



We went on an Easter egg hunt before church. Henry wasn't quite sure what to make of all the eggs. He couldn't use his new walking skills in the grass, so he did a little crawling while I tried to claim him some territory. By the end Henry had a nice little system handing eggs off to Daddy.


We had a lovely Easter lunch at my sister's house and then did some visiting. We stayed in Jackson until Monday afternoon. Here's one of the only pictures I took of Henry in his little sweater vest.

2 comments:

brooke_hc said...

I have the cutest nephew ever! (I just realized you might say the same about Eli...nice that we could do that for each other.)I'll send you bunny pictures tonight.

Unknown said...

Love the pictures of the boys playing together (or nearby anyway). Henry looks like such a big boy in that last picture...without his famous smile you can kind of imagine what he will look like when he's 9 or 10. Here's hoping he will stay as sweet as he is now:)