5.17.2009

His Very Own Chair

Henry's Nonni was kind enough to purchase a chair for him just like she had done for his older cousins. I was excited about the chair, but I didn't expect it to be a big thrill for Henry. A chair seemed practical, somewhere he could sit as he got older to watch movies or look at books. Boy, was I wrong! This thing is like a jungle gym! In and out, up and down! Sit and wiggle, sit and stand, sit and look proud, sit and read! Put toys on, take toys off! Climb in at every angle and fall out of it a few times with a smile on your face! He loves it! Have a look for yourself...

(P.S. I think we've officially personalized too much stuff for him, but I can't seem to resist!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

too cute!

brooke_hc said...

I love your description of all the ways he uses it! (Although, I think you might need to add, "sit in it holding your spatula and frying pan") :)
Auntie B