
7.05.2009
4th of July Weekend
We had an eventful weekend! On Friday afternoon we headed to the St. Louis Zoo. It was busy and tough to find a free parking spot, but when we did it was like winning the lottery! We pet the stingrays at the new exhibit and enjoyed seeing the zoo from Henry's ever changing perspective. Chad took some video this time, so that's why I don't have any pictures with the animals, just a pirate hat and a stroller shot. We hosted my family for the 4th of July cookout on Saturday. You can see Henry and some of his cousins (Eva, Eli, and baby Lily) and his Aunt Brooke. We also went to the Grizzlies baseball game before the fireworks. Oh, but wait, our town's fireworks were postponed until Sunday night :( Instead we watched some little (and slightly unpredictable) fireworks purchased by Uncle Bob and some of our neighbors most likely illegal larger displays. Fun times! Today (Sunday) we went out to lunch with my sister and her family before they had to head back home. And now it's time to get ready to watch the big show from our driveway! We hope everyone celebrated a great Independence Day! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Well, Henry is the cutest little pirate I've ever seen :) Isn't it wonderful how much he loves being with his cousins....I hope they will always be great friends.
I hope so too! Thanks for a great weekend!
Brooke
Post a Comment