8.23.2009

A Day at Play

We made plans this past Saturday with our friends Kevin and Jen and their kids Reiley, Ainsley, and Sawyer. We met up at Tower Grove Park in St. Louis for a picnic and some playground fun. It was pretty much the most beautiful weather ever, so we really lucked out. I am thankful we were able to enjoy this day together! Conspiring over cookies. Henry loves the ladies.

Taking it all in! Embracing the freedom!

I could always get Henry to smile when Reiley was nearby!

He loved the pop-up fountain, and so did we!

Soaking it all in at the wade pool.

3 comments:

brooke_hc said...

I love you Henry! See you next weekend!

Brian Weidner said...

cute pictures. Fun to see Henry with the Heffern family.

Unknown said...

What a darling bunch of kids! I'm sure Henry could have played at the pop-up fountains all day long. He is so full of delight :)