2.15.2009

Valentine's Day at the Magic House

On Valentine's Day, Chad and I took Henry on his first trip to the Magic House, a children's museum in St. Louis. Then we went to Uno's for some Chicago-style pizza. Oh, man...what would we do with identical quadruplets?!

At the bubble organ.

Yay! More knobs for me to play with!

Hmmm, which dessert should I order?

I know, I'll just get one of each! Daddy taught me well!

3 comments:

1UP RPG said...

Well, it looks like he had a wonderful time!!! Maybe we can all go together this summer...just imagine what all he will be able to play with by then. :)
Love,
Aunt B

Unknown said...

Looks like you and Chad may want to invest in the year membership for the Magic House. Henry looked like he was thinking that this might be the beginning of a beautiful relationship :)

Unknown said...

My first thought was, what a great sensory experience. Am I as spec. ed. teacher or what?! Looks like it was a good time!